Last week held our 2nd Annual Chili Cook Off and Ugly Sweater Competition at the main office!
We had 6 delicious entries:
- Cheeseburger Chili, by Andy Bley (Winner!)
- Boilermaker, by Matt Frause (2nd Place!)
- To Bean or Not Two Bean, by Louis Paul
- White Chicken Chili, by Chris Kevil
- Loggerman's Chili, by Andrew Repass
The team at Lakewood Logistics held also held their own Chili Cook-Off which included contributions with names like Texas Red, Bond-Breaker, and Redi-Mix - I can only imagine! Thank you for sharing Keith!
The Ugly Sweater portion of the day, well, took an interesting turn as more people showed up to the office wearing their festive tops and outfits. Some were hideously adorable, disturbing, flat out cute, lit up, were old school, and hilarious. Can you guess who won?
- Overall Ugliest 'Sweater': Kory Knudson
- Funniest: Louis Paul
- Cutest: Katelyn Fitzgerald