As we roll into the new year, Sierra would like to remind you that we offer CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION MATCHING!
If you contribute to a charitable or non-profit organization, you have the opportunity to ask Sierra to match your personally made contribution.
Here's how it works: All you have to do is fill out a request form, attach a receipt or proof that you contributed to the requested charity or organization, and Sierra will match your donation! If your request is received but Sierra's budgeted matching funds for the year have already been distributed, your request will carry over into the next year’s budget. Sierra will reserve the right to reject any request that may be inappropriate or fall outside our guidelines.
• Organization must be a charity, non-profit, or officially recognized in some way.
• Requests will be addressed on a first come, first serve basis.
• Written requests will be accepted at all times. Documentation with proof of individual contribution is required for match to be made.
• Employee contribution must have occurred in current year. If funds are unavailable, request will be transferred to following year’s budget.
• Sierra has the right to refuse any request it deems inappropriate.
• Sierra will match a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $2000 donations.
• Complete this Request Form and email to email@example.com.