Construction is nearing completion on six industrial buildings, bringing 823,606 square feet of new industrial warehouses to Kent, Washington.
The buildings in 'Pacific Gateway' range in size from 38,000 to 341,000 square feet, with 24’ – 40’ clear heights.
Currently Under Construction:
- Building 1: 342,206 square feet, 40' clear height
- Building 2: 63,325 square feet, 30' clear height
- Building 3: 108,671 square feet, 30' clear height
- Building 4: 99,641 square feet, 30' clear height
- Building 5: 171,510 square feet, 36' clear height
- Building 6: 38,253 square feet, 24' clear height
Located on part of what was previously the Boeing Kent Space Center, the six new buildings will be constructed over the next year. The project is due for completion in December of this year.
Sierra Construction Team:
Bryan Ploetz, Senior Project Manager
Josh Boettner, Project Manager
Jesus Mendoza, Project Engineer
Tim Clark, Superintendent
Katelyn McNeely, Project Administrator
Engineers: Barghausen Consulting Engineers & AHBL
General Contractor: Sierra Construction
Subcontractors include: Olsen Electric, Patriot Fire, AFP Systems, State Mechanical, Universal Refrigeration, McFabco, Olympic Ironworks, Parrott’s B&B Welding, Coastal Steel, and Hos Brothers.