Happy Holidays Sierra!!! A few seasonal updates for everyone:
*Christmas Sweater Contest*
In lieu of our normal company Holiday gatherings, we are going to host a Virtual Christmas Sweater contest!! We are excited that this platform will open up participation to the entire company. The prize will be a $100 Amazon Gift Card for each category – and the two categories will be (with potential for additional, based on number of photos submitted!):
- Best Holiday Spirit Sweater
- Best Overall Photo (Get creative with the setting – involve your kids, pets, a great background, or?!)
- Employee must be wearing the sweater
- Submit your photo via email to me (email@example.com) by Friday, December 18th.
- Voting will take place via an emailed SurveyMonkey to all employees on Monday, December 21st with results announced Wednesday the 23rd.
*Season of Giving*
This year, we will not be hosting a food drive. Instead, Sierra will be donating financially to four charities that provide food to those in need, right here in the Pacific Northwest:
- Hopelink (Serves King and Snohomish Counties)
- Nourish Pierce County (Serves Tacoma and surrounding areas)
- Northwest Harvest (Serves Washington State with a South Seattle Community Market)
- Sunshine Division (Serves Portland and surrounding areas)
Employee calendars are in the works! They will be distributed the week of the December 21st to offices and jobsites.