For this holiday season, our team has again decided to donate to four charities that support individuals and families in Washington and Oregon state. They provide assistance and opportunity to our most vulnerable neighbors.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Sierra offers Charitable Matching to employee-made donations!
How it works:
If you contribute to a charitable or non-profit organization, you have the opportunity to ask Sierra to match your contribution (between $50-$2000). All you have to do is fill out a request form, attach a receipt or some proof that you contributed, and Sierra will match your donation. This will be done on a first come, first serve basis. If your request is received but matching funds for the year have already been distributed, your request will carry over into the next year’s budget. Sierra will reserve the right to reject any request that may be inappropriate or fall outside our guidelines.
- Organization must be a charity, non-profit, or officially recognized in some way.
- Requests will be addressed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Written requests will be accepted at all times. Documentation with proof of individual contribution is required for match to be made.
- Employee contribution must have occurred in current year. If funds are unavailable, request will be transferred to following year’s budget.
- Sierra has the right to refuse any request it deems inappropriate.
- Sierra will match a minimum of $50, maximum of $2000.
- Submit your request form to email@example.com.